Managing risk is a major part of every business. Making workplaces safe and reliable should be a major priority for every business owner. Here are some tips to help workplaces run smoothly and minimize risks.
5 Tips for loss control
1. Have a developed set of safety mechanisms in place
2. Implement policies to minimize safety risks
3. Maintenance should be done routinely on buildings, including fire alarms and other alarm systems
4. Conduct proper training and licensing
5. Offer opportunities to learn First Aid and CPR to employees
"Loss Control Prevention Tips for Businesses." Resources. Quote Pie, 15 Jan. 2016. Web. 27 Sept. 2016. <https://www.quotepie.com/resources/loss-control-prevention-tips-businesses>.
Loss Control Prevention Tips.pdf