A travel insurance policy can protect you from a variety of unexpected circumstances while you’re traveling.
What does Travel Insurance Cover?
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Weather events that cause cancellations in travel plans or a cessation of service
- Mandatory evacuation ordered by local authorities at your destination due to hurricane or other natural disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of travel services of your carrier
- Bankruptcy and/or default of your travel supplier
- Terrorist attacks that occur in your destination city
- You or your traveling companion are terminated, or laid off from employment
Travel coverage is literally indispensable for international trips, and for travelers of all ages and occupations, it’s a great way to take control over the potential costs of a trip.
Whether you’re planning on going solo or with a group of friends or family, Beacon Insurance Group can help you find an appropriate domestic or international travel insurance policy that meets your needs.
We have done business with Beacon for several years, and I couldn’t be happier with the service Matt, Lisa and everyone else at Beacon has provided for us. They explain everything to me in a way that I can understand, and are always eager and go out of their way to help me. Beacon has proven to be a company with integrity and honesty. In today’s world it is very refreshing knowing they are there for us, and a company I can trust. You have a great team!
Paula B., customer since 2015
Friendly, reliable, intelligent personal and services. Saved us thousands on our insurance and better coverage than what we had before!
Krista B., customer since 2018
Office staff is always very helpful and the agent always returns my calls promptly I like the communication
Paul K., customer since 2016